Buying a Home with LUCAS Real Estate
Below are the benefits of buying a home through LUCAS. Our Smart Home Buyer Program combined with our decades of experience in the real estate business Gets Results!
You can also see what our past clients have to say by clicking - The LUCAS Groupies.
- Experience Counts - LUCAS has sold over 2000 homes during the past 20 plus years in the Phoenix area with our exclusive Smart Home Buyer Program.
- Net More Money - Our main goal is always to get you the best deal when you buy a home. We are experts in the local real estate market. We know market values, and we will tenaciously negotiate on your behalf.
- Save Money – Sell your current home through us and save more money!
- Representation – We work for you as your fiduciary agent. We give you loyalty, disclosure, confidentiality and care.
- Less Risk - We're so confident you will be happy that we allow you to cancel your buyer agreement anytime.
- No Pressure - We won't allow you to be pressured into making decisions. You're in charge. We aim for win/win results, and we want you to be satisfied.
- Less Stress - The depth of knowledge and attention to legal details needed to negotiate an offer and see a contract through the due diligence of the escrow period is staggering. Sit back and relax. We'll take care of the details.
- Professional Advice - We provide professional advice on navigating the buying process. And if needed, we have our Lucas Alliance of qualified vendors to help.
- One Stop Shopping – We are part of the Arizona Regional MLS which means we can show you any home or new build for sale in the Valley.
- Team Approach - When you hire Lucas you get a team of agents working on your behalf. We never run out of time for you. Our combined efforts add up to superior communication and customer service.
- Bottom Line – You get all of these great benefits, and it doesn’t cost you a dime. Real estate agents are traditionally paid by the seller.
Are you interested in buying or building a home through LUCAS, or simply need more questions answered? Please feel free to give us a call today at (480) 598-8800 or fill out the quick form below.