Most of homeowners do not realize that it is not too late to stop the foreclosure and work out a win-win situation for both the bank and themselves. In most cases, your bank does not want to foreclose on your home. We provide options to help you avoid foreclosure. One option is a short sale in which we negotiate with your bank to allow you to sell your home fast and below market value, even if you owe more than the home is worth.
If you qualify for a “Short Sale”
- Your lender will accept less than you owe on your loan(s).
- We will market and sell your Tempe area home at no cost to you.
- Your lender will pay most of the costs associated with the sale!
- You can potentially avoid foreclosure and extensive damage to your credit.
You May Have a Better Way Out!
There are countless situations that can turn home ownership from a joy into a burden. The loss of a job, depreciation of your home, or a hike in monthly payments can all make a mortgage unaffordable. Ignoring the bills will not make them go away. It will only make things worse.
- Are you stressed out and/ or behind on your mortgage payments?
- Do you have little or no equity in your home?
- Have you had trouble trying to sell your house?
- Are you getting threatened by your mortgage company about a foreclosure?
- Are you currently in pre-foreclosure on your home?